Take a dip in the water
Pyhäluoto beach in Etelänkylä is the public beach of Pyhäjoki. The sandy beach is also ideal for children. The water quality is monitored throughout the summer. There are dressing rooms, a dry toilet and waste disposal at the beach. Take care of your safety – there is no lifeguard in duty at the beach.
Informal swimming sites are located on the riverside, by the seashore and at the rock quarries.
Swimming Sites by the Seashore
- In Parhalahti: Kultaranta by Puustellintie road, sandy beach
- In Yppäri: Letto and Merimaja sandy beach, Pylhy and Veteraanimaja beach
Swimming Sites on the Riverside
- In the town centre: Kielosaari and Kittipuhto swimming sites and Hourunkoski beach on the north side of the river
- In Pirttikoski: Kuusiniemi swimming site near Bridge Kuusiniemi
Swimming Sites at the Rock Quarries
- Rautiperä swimming site
- Grekunperä swimming site in Yppäri, along Alavieskantie road.
Savenranta, 86100 Pyhäjoki